WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pumpkins On Cupboard

Pumpkins can be found in different textures and sizes. These little guys are handmade from fabric. Next to them are some pumpkin hangers that I actually put on a twiggy branch but that will be a latter post. Aren't the little "spooky" pillows adorable?

I was saving the best for the last. This cupboard found its way into the shop and is a real charmer. Notice all the wonderful drawers and doors. This is an oldie and I am sure has many stories it could tell.

8 comments:

Sew Many Raggedies said...

Your shop looks so beautiful! I love antiques!!! I would love to come and visit if I ever get to Texas! Have a great day.
~Rene~

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I love how you have it all displayed..love the fall goodies..:)

STITCHINPRIM said...

I love your store.. do you have a selling blog..Love all the little pumpkin and pillows.

blessings,
Maurine

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love the Hoosier type cupboard. It would be an excellent investment!
★Linda★

Cherry said...

Each of you are so sweet to stop by and leave comments. In regards to a selling blog... not at this time but I do not mind shipping. Email or call if something is really "talking" to you. : )

Pam said...

That cupboard is really talking to me!!!

Cherry said...

Pam, Is it saying take me home with you ???

Pam said...

It would be loved here, that's for sure! I need to come take a closer look:)