WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Got Lamps ???

Sure do !!! I have received a large shipment of eighteen lamps . They very in size from a small tea box lamp to table lamps in interesting shapes. My husband stopped by the store when I was unpacking and loved the Monroe lamp. It is a red canister with wheat painted on the side. I matched it up with a black shade and it looks very sharp.

Not only did the lamps come in but the rest of the textile order among which are pillows and new coverlets. I will be unpacking the boxes of signs today also. The storeroom is crammed with boxes and I am working feverishly to get everything into the store.

4 comments:

STITCHINPRIM said...

I would love to see the lamps you have in stock.. I'm buying new prim lamps with punch tin shades.. do yo have any small shades?
Add photos to your next blog..

Maurine

Cherry said...

I do need to post some pictures. I was at home at the time. I do have some tin shades, red & black.

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Hi Cherry, I love your shop!!! I also live in Texas, about 7 hours from Houston, but if I ever make it that way I will definitely come see your shop. I have looked through old posts and love how you display your items, lots of inspiration!!
Blessings,
Lorna

Cherry said...

Lorna, Thank you for the sweet comments. Would love to meet you some day. It is fun to be around prim lovers!!!