WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Wing Backs Anyone ?

A good grandmother chair to nestle with a little one or just plain spread out all to yourself. The chair is over sized and we added the ottoman for an extra touch of comfort.


A setting with two of the new chairs that just came in this week. The love seat is one we had but is in a very popular mustard fabric. I love the new fabric on the chairs in these pictures. A friend came by yesterday and commented on how hard it is to find good country fabrics. She loves the selections that we have available plus a sample book full of choices.
Not only do we have wing back chairs ....also a new wing back love seat. Can't have enough wing backs?


5 comments:

Aprons Gone Wild said...

Love it, love it, love it!
Want it, want it, want it!

thesimpledaze said...

I love the whole look I wish I could have it all.The fabric print on the over sized chair is great.

Cherry said...

Thanks for the sweet comments. The fabrics on the two chairs are new for the company. I absolutely love them also !

Lydia said...

I have an over sized wing back from Johnston Benchworks - with the ottoman - love it!! I really like that mustard love seat though.

You have some really nice things, I am about to move back to New Orleans - think I see a road trip in my future!!

Cherry said...

Lydia, After you move back and get settled in I would love to meet you.