WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Market Goodies !!


Not often do I see a really special boy doll but this big guy called to me. He has so much personality. There is a lot of detail on him including his tag that says Poor Folk to a red bandanna in his back pocket. The bunny girl has a feed sack dress and in front is a bowl of handmade radishes.

This is just a wider angle showing some of the other goodies that were poked into the suitcases. Thank you Southwest Airlines for not charging for two checked bags. ; )


7 comments:

pokeberry primitives said...

Hi CHerry!
I have been excied about you going to market...I love this! Are those pewter candle holders in from of the measure w/kitties? What are those marked? I am going to have to come by again soon! Take care<3
-Brandi

GailinVirginia said...

Your market photos are so special...they remind me of how excited I used to get in '04/-05 when my friends at Prim & Rustic boards shared their buys or handmades...I love the bunny dolls and the cat, too:) I have cut out the cat pattern that was featured on the 2nd Prims Magazine...I love that mag...drove two cities away to get it:)
Thanks for sharing your awesome market purchases...and yeah, the boy doll is really a nice find.

Cherry said...

Prim Girls will do what they have to sometimes. Gail that is dedication driving two cities away for the mag.It was seeing so many goods in one location.

Cherry said...

Brandi, I think you would like the candlesticks and yes they are pewter.

Angela said...

Love the pictures. You have the items displayed so well. Sure wish I was closer so I could come shopping this weekend. Love the rabbits.

Cherry said...

Angela , A sweet friend was at the shop today.She helped me unpack and place things. So I can't take all the credit but thank you for your kind words.

Jen said...

Looks Great Cherry!