WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back From Market

I just got back from Pennsylvania today. I fretted over the weather when I left last week with the ice here in Houston only to come back to the possibility of it happening again. Ugh!! We are southerners and not use to that kind of weather. We will be open tomorrow as long as the schools are open.


Enough of that!! The good part I did carry back some bunnies, pewter, tin ware and a few other goodies. There were so many wonderful things to chose from and I can't wait for the boxes to arrive in the weeks ahead. It was a good market !!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Glad you made it home safe. Yes, here in Ga. they are calling for some snow later tonight and in the morning. We have seen more already here than I can remember in a long time. Can't wait to see the goodies you found. I am so ready for Spring.

Cherry said...

Our winter has been unusal this year. I think we are all ready for warmer weather. It was good to get back home for sure,

Judy said...

I really enjoyed Market too..found some great items for our customers. Hope all your "goodies" arrived quickly along with lots of "spring" and "sunshine" !!

Cherry said...

There were some really nice goodies for sure at market. Just have to hang out the door waiting for our shipments to come now, don't we? The "spring" and "sunshine" sounds really good,wonder when we are going to get some.

winterberryprimitives said...

I just fell upon your wonderful blog..and the name of your shop sounded familiar..I went through my orders from the Mkt in FEB and saw you have an order with me for October......look forward to having my goods in your wonderful shop!

Lana Testa-Winterberry Primitives