WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Boxes And Even More Boxes !!

Pretty boxes!! The sets on the right and left are hand painted. The set in the middle is fabric covered with a nice stitching detail. I love the earth tones of these boxes.

Not so pretty boxes!! These are called cardboard .I have been busy trying to get things unboxed and priced for the upcoming Open House in two weeks. Granted the boxes are not pretty but what is inside are wonderful Christmas treasures. Yes, that is a tree on the right waiting for someone to fluff and decorate.



5 comments:

Angela said...

Love both the decorated and cardboard boxes. What fun to unpack those boxes and play with all the neat goodies inside. Wish I was there and could help ya. Hope you share pictures with us.
Angela

Cherry said...

I wish you were her too. I could put you to work for sure. The fun begins when everything can come out and the boxes can be recycled. Right now the boxes are taking over the storerooms. lol!!

Susan said...

Hi,
Do you have an internet store or ship purchases? Love your boxes :)

Susan

Cherry said...

Susan, I do not have an internet store but certainly would be happy to ship. You may contact me by email
which is located under my profile.

Mary said...

The dear, the photo of those boxes and the basket is to die for. If I were there with a charge card I think I would get in a whole lot of trouble with the hubby.