WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kay's Patriotic Arrangement

Kay and Fred collect patriotic items for their home and this is a recent grouping . The wonderful old tool carrier that they purchased at Gatherings some time back looks nice on their table. Kay has accented it with stars, berry stems and battery operated star lights. I am currently out of the lights but in the next few weeks more will be available. I hope you all enjoy seeing how Kay put her "gatherings" together as much as I did.




4 comments:

rachel said...

Looks great! Thanks for sharing it!

Angela said...

Great decorations. Love old tool boxes. Can never have enough. Trying to get my patriotic decor in place, but moving slow. Have a great weekend.

Pamela@ Our Pioneer Homestead said...

oh I love those star lights! There is nothing like American prims. I'm Canadian, and I just love Americana. Especially the 1776 stuff. I have even watched a 6 hour documentary on the American Revolution, and I never knew how AMAZING George Washington really was.
Not only that, I am a Quebecer. The only Americana around here is a few flags located on the Native Reserves.
I can't help it, what is it exactly? Perhaps it is my facination with history.

Pamela@ Our Pioneer Homestead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.