WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Destruction !!

In January while the painters were here I had them attack a room that has only been used for storage. Was it ever a mess! Look what they uncovered under all the ruble. Yes, an old brick wall. I had them paint the other walls but left the brick exposed.
I just love it. There is a brick arch over the door but also over the one window in the room.
O.K. Then my mind began to whirl....what are we going to do in there with that really great brick wall? I do have a plan and yes I will let you see but you will have to wait a bit.

13 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow, that is so cool looking! Lucky you!! Can't wait to see what you do.

Brenda

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

It posted twice, had to delete one...lol!
Brenda

Cherry said...

Brenda, I thought you were just sooo taken by the bricks you could not contain your self. LOL !!

STITCHINPRIM said...

Don't tease us...we wanna know now !!
could it be a sewing room... or is there an entrance to the room?
I'll have to wait, I guess.
Blessings,
Maurine

Cherry said...

Maurine, Just keep those little toes tapping.Not telling just yet!

Jen said...

Love it Cherry! I love old brick walls! Its going to be so cool!

proctor girl said...

Always evolving.......

Cherry said...

P.C., That is what is so much fun!Being able to do something different but keeping true to prims makes things interesting.

STITCHINPRIM said...

OH MY tapping toes are tired and I'm anxious.... i can just see a new sewing room in there... but you don't seww, do you?// you paint!!
oh well, I would like to have it for MY SEWING ROOM !1
BLESSINGS,
MAURINE

Cherry said...

Maurine, Sewing room it will not be. I sew as little as possible. Keep those toes tapping. : )

Susan S. said...

What a wonderful find...the brick wall and arches. Can't wait to see what you do with that room. PS: The black kitties are CUTE!

proctor girl said...

Look at all the interest!!!!!