WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Settle Bench/Shelf

Looks good on a table or the floor making this neat little piece multi purpose. There are a number of new small accessory pieces in the store now with a nice grungy finish. Table top raisers, bread boards and trays with handles to name a few.



UPS and FedEx are keeping me busy with all kinds of goodies flying in the door. I am trying to stay caught up because the set up day starts Sunday and things need to be ready. We will be setting up on Halloween for Christmas Open House. Fun huh???

2 comments:

pattib said...

Hello,
Just wanted to share with everyone who hasnt been to the shop ..Went yesterday with my sis and the shop was awsume so many goodies and yes I did walk out with a bag of goodies..You need to stop by..The owner Cherry was the nicest shopkeeper I have came across in a long time...Thanks Cherry and I will be sending a box...Thanks again Patti

Cherry said...

Patti,
It was fun meeting you and your sister. You are so generous with your comments. Hope to see you again soon.