WELCOME!

WELCOME!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Captain Mad Molly

Many times when I am not in the store people want to know if I had a nice vacation or a relaxing time. Wrong! Usually it means I am doing a children's show for my son. Last weekend I was at Kemah Boardwalk doing a booking for him plus trying to avoid the rain. My sweet husband was also there doing a dinosaur show so it was two days outside. They both enjoy doing shows for kids birthdays and schools because there is always an element of surprise with kids. Check them out at http://www.schoolandcampfun.com/. Mad Molly has a birthday party to do this weekend so I will be away again.

2 comments:

proctor girl said...

Molly-
You are a good good wife, mom, grandmother, and friend to all who need you. That's what we all love about you-

Cherry said...

We all wear many hats and use the one that fits at the time. I feel very blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people in my life.